I'm going to start off by saying that it was not a smart phone. Not in the least. I guess since it had a capable keyboard, you could place it on the phone intelligence scale, but it would be set right at the bottom, next to rocks.
As far as I know, it was called the Samsung Rant. Now please allow me to rant.
- it would turn off randomly
- the images it could take were only acceptable quality when making huge files
- the keyboard was loosing its ability to type, deciding that "P", "O", and "Space" weren't important
- the face buttons lost all their paint quite fast
- the alarm would fail to go off sometimes
- and then, the alarm would go off, randomly, "Hey, it's 4:38pm! You told me to go off at 8am, but this is much better!"
- it would beep, extremely loud, every time it received a text while reading a text, writing a text, or stuck on the screen saying that my text has been sent
- it would freeze and crash when receiving a text while sending one, and delete all my messages
- it could only hold a hundred texts at one time, about half my day's quota
- when sending a text that put it over the 100 mark, it would beep extremely loud and tell me about it, stopping me from doing anything else for a time
- when receiving a text during this message, you guessed it, it would delete everything!
- No texting - obviously the worst. My average messages sent/received for a day was 200.
- No alarm clock - I better learn to wake up on my own...
- No phone number to accept job offers
- No easy way to get the current time
- No way to take pictures, videos, voice memos
- No looking at my girlfriend's cute face (as the wallpaper) all day anymore </3
~ John Adam